November 18, 2021
House Cleaning Costs Calculator
You may be looking into procuring some house cleaning services, but how in the world do you calculate the approximate costs of house cleaning to see if the services will fit into your budget? Luckily, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve created a handy house cleaning cost calculator to help you get a relatively accurate estimate to see how much house cleaning services will run you.
All you need to do is to follow the steps to use this house cleaning estimate calculator to figure out the cost for various services.
Why You Need Our House Cleaning Calculator
There are a lot of factors that can influence the cost of cleaning your home for various purposes, so using this house cleaning cost calculator can help you in a number of ways, including the following:
- The house cleaning estimate calculator can really save you a lot of time and agony figuring out what you can fit into your budget in the short term and also moving forward.
- The calculator can help you assess the time and cost of doing it yourself vs. hiring professional services.
- It can also help you realize how budget-friendly some services are, so you don’t have to avoid something that can give you incredible peace of mind!
So what is included in a house cleaning estimate? With a cleaning estimate calculator, you can figure out the various costs and calculate them in different ways, such as:
- Cost per cleaning visit;
- Cost per month;
- Cost per year;
- Hourly cleaning rate per cleaning professional;
- Hourly cleaning rate per crew.
Calculate Your House Cleaning Costs
So now you know the various ways to calculate your house cleaning costs, but how do you actually do it? Simply follow the steps below and answer the following questions:
How Many Square Feet Do You Need to Clean?
- Less than 500
- More than 5000
What Service Type Do You Need?
- Regular Housekeeping / Cleaning
- Deep Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Move in / Move out
- Event Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
Which of These Add-On Services Do You Need?
- Oven Cleaning
- Refrigerator Cleaning
- Basement Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Oven & Refrigerator Cleaning
- Oven, Refrigerator, & Basement Cleaning
- Oven, Refrigerator, Basement, & Carpet Cleaning
- Oven, Refrigerator, Basement, Carpet, & Window Cleaning
- Don’t Need Add-On Services
How Many Bedrooms Do You Have?
How Many Bathrooms Do You Have?
What Affects the Cost of House Cleaning Services?
Now that you have a baseline idea of how to calculate your house cleaning service cost, you have to factor in a number of different variables that do influence the cost of your house cleaning services. The factors that influence house cleaning services cost include:
- Your location - major metropolitan area, suburbs, or rural.
- The condition of your home - has your home been cleaned recently or have major components of your home been left unattended?
- How messy are the occupants of the home? If you tend to leave items around the house or rarely clean up - particularly in the kitchen - it can affect the price.
- Do you want standard or eco-friendly cleaning? If you prefer certain products, you may need to factor this into your cost.
- How frequently would you like your cleaners to come? The more times per month you’d like to hire a cleaning crew to come, the cheaper per visit it will be.
What's the Average Cost of House Cleaning Services in Naperville and the Chicago Suburbs, IL?
So how much do cleaning services cost in your area? If you’re in Naperville or a Chicago suburb, you may see typical prices like the following:
- Regular House Cleaning - $25 - $60 per maid
- Move Out Cleaning (1000 sq feet, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom) - $244 - $280
- Deep Cleaning (1000 sq feet, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom) - $200 - $250
- Regular Bi-Weekly Cleaning (1000 sq feet, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom) - $110 - $120
- However, these are baseline prices that do not include the add-ons or specialty cleaning.
March 31, 2023
How to Clean Construction Dust: 6-Step Cleaning Guide
Learn the best tips for post-construction clean up of your home. Find out which tools & products are most effective at getting rid of dust from a renovation!Read more