Gym/Fitness Cleaning Services in Naperville
Gyms and fitness centers are some of the most important places to keep clean. Nobody wants to use a fitness center swimming with sweat, bacteria, dirt, and pathogens. With our skilled cleaning staff at Euro Maids, we can keep your gym or fitness facility disinfected, looking, and smelling amazing.
Going to the gym should be a pleasurable experience, and with our expert services, we’ll make sure that the state of your gym is as impressive and as safe as possible. Contact us today for a free quote!
About Euro Maids
Cleaning your gym can be a complicated and time-consuming task, but our team has the experience and expertise to make keeping your fitness center clean an absolute breeze. For over 20 years, Euro Maids has been serving a wide variety of commercial industries with the highest possible quality cleaning services in the Chicagoland area. We use rigorous vetting and training methods to ensure all of our staff members provide world-class results, and we only use the highest quality cleaning tools and products on the market.
Services We Provide for Gyms
Euro Maids provides a comprehensive list of services for gym and fitness facilities, with specialized products to safely and effectively handle even the most highly trafficked and used areas. Our services include the following:
Lobby and Welcome Area Cleaning:
- When a member or prospective client first walks into your facility, you want their first impression to be as positive as possible. That impression starts with the cleanest and best-smelling lobby and front desk area possible. We’ll wipe down and disinfect all surfaces, focusing on the highest touch areas, for safety, bacteria removal, and appearance.
Gym Equipment Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- Racks, dumbbells, machines, kettlebells, cardio equipment, and any other gym tool used by your members accumulate sweat, dirt, bacteria, and odor. We’ll use our highest quality tools to make sure these components of your facility remain as pristine and as germ-free as possible.
Gym Floor Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- Gym floors are also repositories of sweat, dirt, and bacteria, and our team of experts will make sure that your floors, especially in areas where floor exercises are being done, are clean and disinfected.
Gym Restroom Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- All public restrooms are important to clean and disinfect, but perhaps none more so than the restrooms in gyms. We’ll make sure all of your restrooms are clean, disinfected, and smelling great at all possible times.
Gym Locker Room Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- As with other highly trafficked areas in a gym, the locker rooms can be problematic when it comes to odor, bacteria, and contaminants. Our Euro Maids staff will disinfect and wipe down all surfaces, floors, and appliances with tremendous attention to detail to keep your locker rooms looking pristine.
Why Choose Us for Gym Cleaning Services in Naperville
At Euro Maids, we’ve maintained the highest standards for service in the Chicago area. With over 20 years of experience, we’ve had the opportunity to work in nearly every possible environment and deliver the best possible results. Fully bonded and insured, you can be sure that our team is well-trained and fully vetted. You can trust that our staff will always be timely, professional, and efficient in their work, and we regularly visit our job sites to ensure our lofty expectations of excellence. We’ll also provide custom solutions and specialized treatments for your specific needs, no matter what they will be. We’re also flexible with your schedule and offer day or night cleaning, depending on your preference.
What People Say
I am very happy with the cleaning services that Euromaids provided. I’ve done both deep cleaning & carpet cleaning. Received excellent service each time.
I have been very happy with the cleaning services. We have had the same crew and they do a great job. I think they are priced very well too. I have recommended then to others in the area.
How much are fitness commercial cleaning services?
The cost of gym and fitness cleaning services varies depending on a variety of factors, including your requirements, whether it needs a standard or deep clean, and, most importantly, the size of your facility. Contact us for service estimates to give you a better idea of how much your gym cleaning job will cost. For more information about our gym and fitness commercial cleaning prices, give us a call at 630-737-1080.
What is the best disinfectant for gym equipment?
To disinfect your gym equipment, the CDC and EPA recommend using an EPA-approved commercial cleaner in either a spray or ready-to-use wipe. A disinfectant such as Lysol or Clorox, or a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution is very effective. Bleach is not recommended because it can be damaging to some surfaces.
What do you wipe gym equipment with?
We use disinfectant wipes or a solution sprayed onto a clean towel to disinfect gym equipment. We’re always sure to wipe in one direction to effectively remove contaminants, grime, bacteria, dirt, and odors.
How long does it take to clean a gym?
The time it takes to clean a gym or fitness facility depends on the size, layout, and amount of equipment in your gym. For example, a smaller Crossfit facility may take less time to fully clean as opposed to a larger gym with more equipment. Contact us and in your service estimate, we’ll give you a ballpark idea of how long it will take to clean your specific facility.
Book your cleaning in 2 minutes!