Upholstery Cleaning Service in Naperville, IL
Your upholstery can trap a surprising amount of dirt and other particles that can really wear down the appearance of your furniture. With a professional upholstery cleaning service, you can really revive the appearance of your furniture with a significantly enhanced look.
At Euro Maids, we serve areas including Naperville, Eola, Warrenville, and Bolingbrook. We’ll analyze your upholstery to determine the proper cleaning method and remove the maximum amount of soil to restore your sofas, ottomans, sectionals, chairs, and more. Even if you have hard-to-clean fabrics, leather upholstery, or microfiber couches, we have the experience and expertise to safely clean and revitalize any piece of upholstered furniture in your home.
Professional Furniture Cleaning: List of Available Services
Our professional cleaners provide premium quality upholstery furniture cleaning services utilizing steam and state-of-the-art cleaning equipment. Our company is well versed in any type of upholstery and will deploy specialized cleaning techniques for each type of fiber. Read on below for more information about our specialized cleaning services and the different types of furniture we can revitalize.
What kind of furniture do we clean?
If a piece of furniture incorporates upholstery, then we can clean it. No matter what your cleaning needs are with regards to upholstered furniture, we’re absolute pros at providing comprehensive solutions. Whether it’s dust, food crumbs, stains, or pet mess, we’ll get it out of your furniture and restore it as closely as possible to its original state.
- You’ve given it a lot of love over the years, but is your favorite couch losing its luster? With our professional couch cleaning service, we will perform a deep clean to restore the beauty of your couches’ fabric.
- A sofa or sectional is a central part of any family’s home, and a dingy sofa can really make a huge difference in the look and feel of your home. With a sofa steam cleaning from Euro Maids, we can resurrect even the most well-used sofas.
- Upholstered armchairs can have many uses in your home, from seating from work, to entertaining, watching TV, and reading books. Armchairs certainly get a lot of use. Our chair cleaning service will help provide the best possible look for your armchair while protecting the fibers of your furniture.
Dining Room Chair:
- Of all the possible types of upholstery, dining room chairs may sustain the most abuse in the form of food particles. Euro Maids will deep clean your dining room chairs to remove food and dirt from the fabric, restoring them to their optimal condition.
- With more people working from home than ever before, our office chair cleaning services are coming very much in handy. Any well-worn office chair is no match for our team of professional cleaners and top-of-the-line cleaning equipment.
Lazy Boy Chair:
- For many who own them, lazy boy chairs are the perfect place to be, well, lazy. It’s safe to say these chairs see a tremendous amount of use, and no one wants to relax in a dingy and dirty lazy boy. Our lazy boy cleaning services can help you get your favorite lazy boy chair into beautiful condition once again.
- A loveseat is made to hold two people close to each other, which is definitely not a place you want to be retaining dirt and any dinginess. After we’re done with our deep cleaning of your loveseat, you’ll be able to snuggle with your loved one in comfort and cleanliness.
- A recliner is another one of those pieces of furniture that gets a tremendous amount of use. Whether it’s reading a book and having a cup of coffee or enjoying some popcorn while watching a movie, there are a lot of instances where a recliner may sustain some wear and tear. With our recliner cleaning service, Euro Maids will restore and protect your favorite seat to extend its life as much as possible.
What types of materials do we steam clean
Euro Maids has experience cleaning a wide range of materials. Read on to see a brief description of each type of fabric we’re experienced with cleaning. If you don’t see your type of fabric listed, please give us a call, and we’ll let you know whether we can address your needs.
If you have wool upholstery, it’s a fabric we excel at cleaning. Mostly used in commercial settings, wool fabrics are somewhat difficult to clean. We’re extraordinarily careful when it comes to making sure there isn’t any fiber distortion, color loss, shrinkage, or long-term damage.
While cotton is great for withstanding wear, fading, and pilling, cotton is not impervious to stains and wrinkling. Our professional services will handle cotton upholstery with ease to make them look beautiful once again.
Polyester is both durable and easy to clean, and it is somewhat resistant to cleaning as well. At Euro Maids, we are well versed in professionally cleaning polyester upholstery, and we can tackle your worn polyester upholstery with ease.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process
Our company process for cleaning upholstery is a multi-step process that incorporates the following:
First, we complete a thorough inspection of your upholstery. Once we determine the type of fabric, the nature of the wear and soil, and the color, we’ll devise a plan to proceed.
Choosing the Treat
Then our experts will spot-treat your fabric that needs a little extra attention with the appropriate cleaning equipment.
Then we’ll begin our deep cleaning. Our equipment injects hot water, steam, and a specific cleaning solution into the furniture fabric to dislodge and release the dirt particles lodged deep inside the upholstery. We make sure that this solution is appropriate for the type of fabric of your furniture.
With the solution and dirt now in the water, the equipment removes the water to remove the dirt entirely.
Then we’ll complete a thorough inspection of the upholstery to make sure you’ll be 100% satisfied with our work. After it passes our inspection, your upholstery will be dry and ready for you in a matter of hours.
Why Choose Us for Steam Cleaning Couches and Chairs
No one wants to spend the time and effort to clean their own upholstery, and there is always a risk that an inexperienced cleaner will use an improper solution that would affect the color and fibers of your upholstery. But rather than choosing just any upholstery cleaning company, Euro Maids is your best choice due to the following:
We’re extremely effective and thorough with our service and quality of work.
We’re timely and efficient with our jobs, so we won’t be disruptive to your lifestyle.
Our tailor-made process is safe for any of your upholstery types, so you can rest assured there will be no unintentional damage to your furniture.
We’re affordable as well. We know cleaning your furniture shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg, so we make sure our services fit within your budget.
What People Say
Euromaids team has been cleaning my home for the past 2 years and I've never had a problem. They always do a great job and if they miss anything I tell them and they make sure it's done next time. Great cleaning services.
We love their service and have been using them for almost a year. Erika and Luis are amazing. Occasionally, we get assigned an alternate cleaning crew but have yet to be let down.
We have used Euro-Maids for a little over a year. They do a good job, but have many employees, so we never can get the same people. We have appreciated some cleanings more than others. We have had issues with how long the cleaners actually stay and clean, but they did reduce the charge based on the actual time. Overall I would recommend them if you are looking for a reasonably priced cleaning service.
I used Euro-Maids for almost 3 years and they always did an amazing job and the prices are very fair! I'm moving and unfortunately they don't provide services where I'm going or if continue to use them for years to come! I'll definitely miss my cleaning crew!!
Got a friend who lives in Lisle and uses their services to clean her house every two weeks. She's tried several other cleaners before, some "for-cash" and a couple professional, but none did the job as thoroughly, or were as competitively priced. Recommend them to anybody who needs help with quality and professional cleaning services.
They are good. They come on time and confirm the appointment 2 days prior. They finish their job on time. They do a pretty good job. I always feel very good on entering the home when they are done. Its not too pricey either. I pay 75 bucks + tips for once a month. They clean kitchen, bathroom, floor, dinning room etc and arrange everything properly.
Does steam cleaning remove odors from the couch?
Yes, not only will steam cleaning remove odors from the couch, it will disinfect the couch as well. If you have a funky smell in your home but can’t get rid of it, it may be your upholstery, and steam cleaning can really make a huge difference.
How often should upholstery be cleaned?
It’s often recommended that your upholstery be professionally cleaned once or twice a year in order to maintain the quality of your upholstery. However, with small children or animals in your home, you should be getting your upholstery cleaned once every 3-4 months.
How much does it cost to get a couch professionally cleaned?
The steam clean cost for a piece of upholstered furniture varies depending on the type. For a professional couch cleaning, it may cost between $119 and $222. However, smaller furniture does cost quite a bit less.
How long does it take to professionally clean a sofa?
Thorough cleaning on a piece of upholstery can take between 2 to 3 hours, depending on a number of factors such as the number of loose cushions and the condition of the furniture.
Book your cleaning in 2 minutes!